Purpose, Vision & Values
If you’ve heard me speak on this topic, you’ll know that I don’t see it as compulsory to have a personal purpose statement. According to medical research, people can experience mild depression if they go searching and struggle to figure it out.
If you have one, that’s great; if you don’t, that’s great too!
In my keynotes and workshops I help you work on the ‘dimensions’ of purpose that really matter and how to go about measuring and evaluating your goals.
Having said all that, because much of my work revolves around ‘purpose’…
My personal purpose
To live a helpful and rewarding life and contribute to a healthy planet with shared prosperity.
What’s important to me:
- Being grateful for what I have.
- Enjoying the experiences and textures of life.
- Taking fun and good humour seriously!
- There’s learning to be gained in every situation.
The purpose and vision* of my work
Helping leaders, teams and organisations elevate their performance and impact so they contribute to a healthy planet with shared prosperity.
* This statement combines purpose and vision.
The values I apply in my work
These values are important to me in how I deliver my work:
- Ferociously focusing on client needs and objectives.
- Being a safe pair of hands and easy to work with.
- Making ideas accessible and actionable.
- Bringing people along on the journey.
- Growing and learning all the time.
Contact me for assistance in reviewing your purpose, vision or values.