CONNECTING PROFIT WITH PURPOSE: How to Create a World-Changing Business
Philanthropic gifts and corporate social responsibility programmes are admirable, but they fall short of driving the change at scale that we desperately need today.
What if you could play a role in turning this around? You can, and you can start right now. It’s about applying a simple set of principles to connect profitable business with social purpose.
This is an easy to read book with a practical roadmap for (re)building trust and creating high-performing, sustainable businesses.
- Section I: Overcoming competing interests
- Section II: Creating shared value
- Section III: Finding your opportunities
- Section IV: Your action plan
“Commitment to a social purpose is becoming a competitive advantage, and corporate leaders who want to master this approach need to read this book”
– Mark R. Kramer, Co-founder & Managing Director of FSG and Senior Lecturer at Harvard Business School