CORPORATE PURPOSE BLUEPRINT
Your guide for putting ‘purpose’ into practice and realising performance, resilience and competitive gains
Putting corporate purpose into practice is a modern day leadership and management challenge and, if done well, it unlocks substantial benefits for companies and organisations.
However surveys show the gap between intent and action is usually large and guidance is required.
Download this blueprint to find out about:
- Trends driving the need for purpose
- Examples of how it reduces risk and creates value
- A scale for assessing how your organisation rates
- The features of a good purpose statement
- A 5-step blueprint for moving forward
It has illustrations of purpose being used to positively influence decision-making and strategy, and provides the critical questions that need to be asked when putting purpose into practice.
Fill out the form below to instantly receive your copy by email: