Engaging Your People with Purpose
Current events are causing people to reflect on meaning and purpose, and increasing the risk of disengagement and resignation from work. What if you could engage them on a deeper level by helping them gain a greater sense of meaning and purpose in their everyday lives?
In this presentation geared towards executives, leaders and managers, audience members learn about:
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivators for purpose
- How generations see purpose differently
- Different types of purposeful activities
- Case studies of effective purpose strategies
- 5 focal points for your organisational response
This equips your people with the practical guidance they need to increase engagement and strengthen your employee value proposition. Here is Phil’s speaker overview and a one-page outline of this keynote.
Powering Up Your Purpose
Issues like the pandemic, climate change, geopolitics and personal challenges may be fuelling your desire for greater meaning and purpose – however achieving it can be hard, especially if you lead a busy or complex life.
What if you could improve your sense of meaning and purpose without quitting your day job, and potentially increasing your impact by 10x, 100x or even 1000x over?
In this highly motivating keynote, you will learn:
- How to define purpose in your life
- Methods for amplifying your impact
- Inspirational examples of people achieving great things
- How to create your ‘purpose plan‘
- The one thing you should do every day!
Demystifying Business Purpose Statements
Customers, employees, investors and other stakeholders are increasingly scrutinising the purpose of businesses and organisations. However, there’s a gap between saying you have a purpose and actually doing it, so how do you ensure it is authentic, robust and embraced by your workforce?
As a leading expert and author in this field, in this timely keynote audiences learn:
- Why purpose is now critical to business success
- Instructive examples of corporate purpose statements
- The 5 essential features of great statements
- Tips for communicating purpose
- Where to focus next?
This keynote provides executives, leaders and managers with the confidence they need in creating powerful, purpose-based organisations. Here is Phil’s speaker overview and a one-page outline of this keynote.
How Purpose Drives Performance & Impact
The trend to purpose for individuals and organisations has materialised quickly, catching even seasoned operators off guard. The importance we attach to purpose today is far greater than that it has been in the past.
What is driving this trend? What does it mean for your performance, impact and future of your organisation as a whole?
As a leading expert in this field – and the author of Connecting Profit with Purpose – Phil helps you make sense of the trend, with audiences learning:
- The powerful drivers of the trend
- How purpose translates into performance and impact
- Why responsible business is yesterday’s news
- Inspiring stories of world-changing businesses
- A checklist for achieving success
This presentation provides the blueprint for business success in the years ahead – defining what’s important and where you need to focus. Here is Phil’s speaker overview and a one-page outline of this keynote.