Engaging Your People in Purpose
Current events are causing people to reflect on the level of meaning and purpose in their lives and increasing the risk of disengagement and resignation from work. What if you can help them gain a greater sense of purpose without needing to quit their day job?
In this presentation geared towards executives, leaders and managers, audience members learn about:
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivators for purpose
- How generations see purpose differently
- Different types of purposeful activities
- Case studies of effective purpose strategies
- 5 focal points for your organisational response
This equips your people with the practical guidance they need to increase engagement and strengthen your employee value proposition. Here is Phil’s speaker overview and a one-page outline of this keynote.
Creating Your Purpose List
Issues like the pandemic, climate change and personal challenges may be fuelling your need for meaning and purpose – however achieving it can be hard if you lead a busy or complex life.
What if you could improve your sense of purpose without quitting your day job, and increase your impact by 10x, 100x or even 1000x over?
In this highly motivating keynote, you will learn:
- How to define purpose in your life
- Methods for amplifying your impact
- Inspirational examples of people achieving great things
- How to create your ‘purpose list‘
- The one thing you should do every day
Demystifying Business Purpose Statements
Customers, employees, investors and other stakeholders are increasingly scrutinising the purpose of businesses and organisations. However, there’s a gap between saying you have a purpose and actually doing it, so how do you ensure it is authentic, robust and embraced by your workforce?
As a leading expert and author in this field, in this timely keynote audiences learn:
- Why purpose is now critical to business success
- Instructive examples of corporate purpose statements
- The 5 essential features of great statements
- Tips for communicating purpose
- Where to focus next?
This keynote provides executives, leaders and managers with the confidence they need in creating powerful, purpose-based organisations. Here is Phil’s speaker overview and a one-page outline of this keynote.
How Purpose Drives Performance & Impact
The trend to purpose for individuals and organisations has materialised quickly, catching even seasoned operators off guard. The importance we attach to purpose today is far greater than that it has been in the past.
What is driving this trend? What does it mean for your performance, impact and future of your organisation as a whole?
As a leading expert in this field – and the author of Connecting Profit with Purpose – Phil helps you make sense of the trend, with audiences learning:
- The powerful drivers of the trend
- How purpose translates into performance and impact
- Why responsible business is yesterday’s news
- Inspiring stories of world-changing businesses
- A checklist for achieving success
This presentation provides the blueprint for business success in the years ahead – defining what’s important and where you need to focus. Here is Phil’s speaker overview and a one-page outline of this keynote.