Phil’s a virtual, hybrid and in-person speaker, covering keynotes, concurrent and break out sessions, executive briefings, panel facilitation, event hosting and more. On a recent 5-city client roadshow, his keynote session received an average rating of 4.5 / 5.
His topics are listed below, or they can be viewed in his speaker outline (4-page pdf)
Increasing Resilience & Growing with Change
Global challenges are reshaping organisational agendas and the pressures are being felt at all levels. It requires resilience to deal with change and new skills for forming effective responses.
What if there was a way of building both at the same time?
In this session, audiences discover:
- How to cut through complexity and uncertainty.
- The role of purpose in achieving high-performance.
- 3 key ingredients for resilience and growth.
This gives your people the reassurance and motivation they need to absorb current pressures and move forward with confidence.
The Secrets of Strong & Collaborative Teams
Your people must increasingly work more effectively within their teams and across boundaries, but research shows employees struggle to develop the right skills and break out of ‘silos’.
How do you optimise their teamwork and collaboration abilities?
In this session, audiences discover:
- Features of a collaborative mindset.
- Three (3) focal points for building and maintaining strong projects and teams.
- The ONE question that should always be asked!
This presentation unlocks greater performance across the board, and it forms the basis for a workshop option.
Purpose-Driven Work Cultures
When purpose is embedded in work cultures, employee engagement and retention rates are six times (6x) higher than when it is not.
The problem is, people have different perceptions of what a purpose-led work culture means, and even if it is well understood, few are able to make it feel real to their people’s everyday work.
In this engaging session, audiences discover:
- What a purpose-led work culture is and isn’t!
- The 3 main links to organisational performance.
- Leading company case studies and talent strategies.
- Key steps in development and implementation.
This is the ideal foundation for hardcoding a positive work culture into your organisation.
High Impact Leadership
Your leaders are under pressure to respond to powerful trends and change in ever-narrowing timeframes. They must also develop new skills and deal with broader stakeholder interests than in the past.
How can they gain the grounding they need to grow into these challenges and fulfil their potential?
In this presentation – that is also the basis for a program – your leaders will discover:
- The drivers of high impact leadership.
- How the role of leader is changing.
- A blueprint with five (5) key elements.
- How to bring others along on the journey.
This is suited to leaders who see change as opportunity, and thrive in positive, collaborative environments.
Purpose Exploration Workshops
Leading companies are helping their people better understand the role of purpose in their work, career and lives. It helps position employers as a supportive partner rather than a transactional entity in the relationship they have with their employees.
In this empowering and interactive half or full day workshop, participants will:
- Identify what’s important and review priorities.
- Explore connections between work and purpose.
- Create a personal action plan.
This workshop provides a positive focal point as well as a unique bonding opportunity.
It is an effective way of investing in your people to help them bring their best to work every day.
Planning & Strategy Sessions
Offsite days are a huge investment in time and money, therefore it’s wise to get the most out of them.
An experienced host and facilitator who is a safe pair of hands makes the world of difference, ensuring that:
- Energy is injected in the right way at the right times.
- Presenters and guests do well on stage.
- There’s coherence in the agenda and transitions.
- Your event objectives are defined and met.
- Disruptions and ‘tangents’ are handled professionally.
Overall, it means everyone can focus on bringing their best to the day and have a great time!
Phil’s helped design, facilitate and / or speak at forums such as the TEDxSydney VIP lunch through to divisional offsites, boardroom strategy sessions and planning days.
He knows how to carry the conversation and ensure your presenters, panel members and guests shine.
Team Building, Tune-ups & Trouble Shooting
With high levels of burn out and stress in workers, an expertly designed and facilitated team session can make all the difference by:
- Providing a ‘time out’ that is enjoyable and fun!
- People experiencing team interactions in a low pressure and friendly environment.
- Forming deeper and genuine connections that boost collaboration and work culture.
A byproduct is that participants unearth perspectives on what is working well and where they can improve.
Plus, a team building session is a real win-win because they will love the experience!
Where team dynamics are critical to your success or have become problematic or strained, Phil also offers bespoke team tune-ups and trouble-shooting.
Through his experience and partnerships, Phil brings expertise to innovation processes, stakeholder engagement, event and panel hosting, critical thinking frameworks, enabling team-based critical thinking, organisational resilience and crisis simulations.