Working better together?
Collaboration skills drive productivity and performance improvement. A Stanford study found that people working collaboratively stick at their task for 64% longer than those working individually on the same task.
Common problems include:
- Working for individual or siloed interests
- Disengaging from teams or projects due to hidden agendas and cliques
- Limited trust in other group members
- Strong egos undermining project development or implementation
- Struggling to shift performance from good to great; and
- Lacking flexibility for upcoming or pending change.
Your people may need tips and tools for making the shift from a “me” to “we” mindset, or just some better frameworks for increasing their own effectiveness.
You may be interested in these presentations:
It’s all about creating a platform for maximising your return on talent. Make contact with me for a confidential discussion about your goals and how to achieve them.