KEYNOTE: HOW PURPOSE GROWS
YOUR BOTTOM LINE
HOW PURPOSE GROWS YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Transforming the way you achieve enduring success
The pandemic has reminded us how closely the fortunes of business and society are linked and how important purpose is to individuals and organisations. Once thought of as a light and fluffy statement with decorative value only, studies show that purpose drives high performance and competitive gains.
Every business and organisation is different, so you’ll need to know what purpose means in your context, get everyone on the same page and take the journey together, answering questions like:
- What is purpose all about and why is it a must-have?
- What does purpose look like in (best) practice?
- How does it drive performance and profitability?
As an expert in this field, Phil immerses audiences in the purpose-led journey, including:
- How it creates an edge for businesses
- Case studies of successful companies and strategies
- A 7-step checklist for growing your bottom line
This is ideal for engaging your people in something bigger than they are used to, providing a strong foundation for transforming culture and performance. Phil works with you to ensue the content and messaging aligns to your industry and agenda.
This can be delivered in-person, online or hybrid, and is the perfect precursor for panels and working sessions