GETTING MORE OUT OF
WORK & LIFE
Getting More Out of Work & Life
How to gain meaning and maximise your impact
The pandemic has disrupted the way we work and caused many people to reflect on that BIG question – what am I doing with my life?
It’s amplified their need for greater meaning – although juggling the demands of work, family and life in general tends to get in the way.
Common questions arising for your people when they are seeking greater purpose include:
- Is leaving my day job the only option I have?
- How do I find the time to do anything of significance?
- Do I do this at work, at home or both?
- How can I make a difference on the big issues I care about and overcome feelings of disempowerment?
In this session, Phil helps your people clarify what is important to them and the options they have for moving forward, including:
- Insights into their personal purpose drivers
- How to achieve greater work / life congruence
- 3 essential ingredients for maximising their impact
- Identifying their next step.
This is a great way for you to engage with and increase the retention of your best talent who may feel like they are ‘trapped’ when it comes to making a difference.
This can be delivered in-person, online or in hybrid form and works really well as a keynote or workshop.