LEADING COLLABORATIVE CHANGE
How to Mobilise People & Organisations for Collaborative Success
When your projects and initiatives pull together a range of people, engage with potential partners and have a due date of yesterday, you can’t afford to get off on the wrong foot!
How do you reduce the risk of going over time, over budget and falling short of expectations? It comes down to the following foundations:
- Instilling the right mindset and skills
- Creating buy-in and trust with group members; and
- Clarity of purpose and managing competing interests
Phil draws on his experience facilitating complex team, project and partnership collaborations to provide the guidance your people need.
In this insightful session, audiences discover:
- How collaboration delivers high performance
- Case studies of successful teams and projects
- The 3 foundations for effective collaboration
This presentation equips your people with guidance they can use again and again to improve their team and project effectiveness.
Leading Collaborative Change can be delivered in-person or online, and is perfect as a stand alone keynote, workshop or tailored working session.