KEYNOTE: PUTTING PURPOSE
PUTTING PURPOSE INTO PRACTICE
Harnessing the power of purpose for high performance outcomes
We wouldn’t set sail without a rudder, so why would we expect companies without purpose to perform well?
Leading companies are responding to seismic shifts in consumer and community expectations with purpose-led models, but it’s not enough to just have a statement, it must be put into practice. Switched on executives are asking:
- Do we have a good quality purpose statement?
- How should it be adding value to our business?
- Is it energising our people or being ignored?
- How can we embed purpose into everything we do?
- How purpose reduces risk and creates value
- The 5 factors that make up a great purpose statement
- Case studies of leading purpose-led companies
- A blueprint for embedding purpose in your business
This is essential content for directors, executives and managers who want to be seen and admired as new economy leaders.
Putting Purpose into Practice can be delivered in-person or online, and is perfect as a stand alone keynote, a master class or session tailored to your needs.