Purpose-led Leadership Program
Are your leaders ready for what lies ahead?
Leading companies and organisations are using purpose-led strategies for performance, resilience and competitive gains, and leaders are asking:
- How do we develop our purpose-led approach?
- How do we make the links to performance?
- How do we all navigate this transition together?
There’s more than just financial dimensions to manage, your people need to know how purpose works in practice, including:
- Purpose statements, pillars, vision and values
- Integration and alignment
- Social and environmental impacts
- Methods for finding strategic opportunities
- ‘Shared value’ as a lens for innovation
- Development frameworks and tools
- Collaboration and partnering capabilities
- Fluency in the language of other sectors
- Monitoring and measurement techniques
- Narratives for influencing change
Phil tailors leadership and development programs to your organisational context and needs. You people work on their own relevant challenges as well as helping other group members.
The program provides practical, hands-on skills and increases engagement levels in a collegiate group setting.
The delivery schedule and format is designed according to the needs of you and your program cohort.