In these monthly (free) webinars I’ll be talking to a guest who is an expert in their field, and we’ll discuss their experiences with collaboration as a means for transforming teams, leaders, cultures, partnerships or business models.
The next scheduled webinar is:
- GUEST: Boardroom expert, Julie Garland-McLellan
- DATE: Thursday 6th February 2020
- TIME: 12pm-1pm
- TOPIC: Collaboration for Transformation: The Secrets of Cohesive Boards
Julie Garland-McLellan, joins me as my special guest to explore:
- The features of great and not-so-great boards
- If a board isn’t working well, can it be fixed?
- Why it’s about directors duties as well as their rights
- How could or should directors engage with executives?
- How can directors gauge the culture of their organisation?
- What extra challenges come with partnerships and M&A activity?
The recording will be made available to registered attendees after the event.
Please make contact if you’d like to discuss past, present or future webinars. Previous webinars include:
- Social enterprise, collective impact, shared value, impact investments, social investment bonds, ESG and more? with Andrew Hamilton
- 7 Hot Tips for Partnership Success with Andrew Hamilton
- What’s the difference between philanthropy, CSR and shared value? with Andrew Hamilton