In these monthly (free) webinars I’ll be talking to a guest who is an expert in their field, and we’ll discuss their experiences with collaboration as a means for transforming teams, leaders, cultures, partnerships or business models.
The next scheduled webinar is:
- GUEST: Ethics expert, Trent Moy
- DATE: Thursday 5th March 2020
- TIME: 12pm-1pm, AEDT
- TOPIC: Collaboration for Transformation: Navigating the Ethics Minefield
Trent Moy joins me as my special guest to explore:
- How well is ethics understood in this complex environment?
- What’s a well known case study and learning from it?
- Does a corporate context differ from other contexts?
- Why do culture change programs fall short?
- How do you integrate ethics into strategy formation?
- What frameworks can people use to navigate the minefield?
Recordings are made available to registered attendees after the event.
Please make contact if you’d like to discuss past, present or future webinars. Previous webinars include:
- Collaboration for Transformation: The Secrets of Cohesive Boards with Julie Garland-McLellan
- Social enterprise, collective impact, shared value, impact investments, social investment bonds, ESG and more? with Andrew Hamilton
- 7 Hot Tips for Partnership Success with Andrew Hamilton
- What’s the difference between philanthropy, CSR and shared value? with Andrew Hamilton